Monday, January 17, 2011

Grad School

Alright, so those who haven't heard I am returning to the Netherlands for grad school. This time around I am going to try and post more frequently.

I have been accepted to Maastricht University in Maastricht, the Netherlands. Maastricht sits in the very southern part of the Netherlands right on the Belgian border. At Maastricht University I will be getting a Masters degree in International Business. The International Business program also offers 12 "tracks" and my track will be Supply Chain Management. This is a 1 year program.

I am writing this blog from the Seatac airport waiting for my flight to Amsterdam. Once I arrive in the Netherlands I will have about 2 weeks to get the rest of my affairs in order regarding registering for school, arranging paying for tuition, and officially applying for my residence permit. This whole process has been a bit of a whirlwind but I have been able to keep my head above the water.

That's it for now. I plan on updating this once per week so hassle me if I begin to slack... ;)

http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maastricht

No comments: